Greetings, Bronco Nation, from the Office of Orange Jacket Guy; it is again a distinct honor to write to you. I tried to wait and cool off before writing this one but the metal is still red hot after this time so there are going to be some unpleasant things to write about, but before I get started, I want to first make sure some things are completely understood:
1. Contrary to what our humble Coach Pete might tell us, not one part of the UW game's failures were his fault; that is my opinion and there is no convincing me otherwise.
2. There are, however, a lot of other places to point fingers and assign righteous blame, and I will name SOME of those shortly.
3. The failure in Montlake is not a reason for any self-respecting fan to give any less enthusiasm to our beloved Broncos, and I will go as far as to say that if you think it is, you were never a real fan in the first place.
4. One of the places to blame in fact has a name: Joe Southwick.
5. I, along with other true members of Bronco Nation, will stick with our team, and will do so forever.